Finding Your Pretty with Drini
Get seen in 2017 with amazing skin and great makeup!
There are so many reasons to get fancified throughout the year….birthdays, anniversaries, vacations, Holidays, etc.
Cosmetic stores, drugstores and department stores have an array of affordable options to enhance your look. Here are 5 products I believe every woman should own and use if not daily or weekly, then at least for those special occasions:
1) The Eyes Have it: What’s easiest for you to apply? Do you prefer cream eye-shadows, eye-shadow sticks, loose pigments or powder shadows? I myself am a loose pigment girl because as a makeup artist, I can ensure you that a little loose pigment goes a long way.
Lightly mist the tip of your eye-shadow brush and place into pigment for intensified color and vitality. Happy eyes save lives and are perfect for date night, girls night out and makeup play time!!
2) Lip Service: So you love a red or deep, rich lip color but are afraid to wear it throughout the year for fear it’s too much. Well it’s not! All that’s needed with a bold lip
is a soft makeup look (i.e., mascara, rouge and a little face powder). My go-to’s are lip stains because you can talk, eat and smooch without transferring!
3) Wake up and Conceal: Concealer is the most effective way to hide blemishes and dark circles and brighten eyes. I know for me, as SOON as I apply a dab of concealer under my eyes, it’s like an instant eye -lift. Liquid concealers are my current fave because they tend to adhere better to the skin and keep eyes crease-free throughout the day.
4) Cheat Cheek: During cold months, you should keep skin as hydrated as possible, and that goes for our cosmetics as well. Cream blushes are great because they’re pigmented, buildable and hydrating and serve dual purposes because you can use them as a soft tint for lips. I know, I know, who doesn’t love multi-use products……. you’re welcome !
5) Lashed: You love the look of false lashes or individual lashes, but don’t have the time to apply or the money to buy? No worries. All you need is a VERY black, lengthening mascara that will add definition and volume to your existing lashes. Benefit’s They’re Real mascara is my very best friend. I absolutely, NEVER leave the house without mascara because mascara makes me look awake! I love this one particularly because I can apply a thin coat for everyday, or apply several coats for added drama without leaving a clunky mess.
There is no better time than the New Year to add a little
Pro Makeup Artist & Licensed Esthetician